As they say in Ireland ‘Cead Mile Failte‘ meaning a hundred, thousand welcomes to La Petite Auberge.
We are a boutique chambre / table d’hotes in the Dordogne Valley on the river Dordogne, situated in the one of France’s most beautiful medieval villages’ of Carennac.
With 3 uniquely decorated rooms, all en-suite, and peaceful garden, you are welcome to join the spectacular views over the valley.
We have an outdoor terraced with 24 covers and offers river and valley view, and a canape to offer respite from the hot summer sun.
A very popular venue, we do recommend making a reservation. For a touch of European and International food, try us.
Whether you are passing to say hello, stay or enjoying a meal looking over the terrace, you will get an Irish welcome and hospitality
Get the best rates by booking direct with us, we are at least 10% cheaper than booking on online sites
Our largest en-suite room, in a baroque style. With views to front, terrace and garden.
Odette our north facing room, with garden views. Large double bed and private shower
Marie our south facing room, a very bright room with large double bed
and private shower
Super king bed (203 x 203) with comfort mattress
Ensuite bathroom with shower
Coffee and tea making facilities in all rooms
Wifi in all areas
Early checkin (14h30) as standard for all direct bookings
Breakast included – and onsite terraced restaurant
Complimentary environmentally friendly toiletries
What people say about us
So much to do
Keeping kids happy
Castles and all things historic
and local events
La Petite Auberge de Carennac
Tel: +33 (0)565 50 25 84
La Petite Auberge is located at the junction on the D20 & D43, within 50m of Car Park 1. If coming from:
- Vayrac/Betaille, on D20, cross the Dordogne river and turn right, you will enter Carennac; park in car park P1 on the right, and we are just after the Atelier Ceramique
- Saint Cere /Louberssac / Padirac on the D30, enter Carennac, and park in car park P1 on the right, and we are just after the Atelier Ceramique
- Coming from the south Gramat / Rocamadour / Fijeac
- J54 (10km) J53 (9km) J55 (16km)
- Souillac (25km) Brive (35km) Cahors (45km)
- Brive (BVE) 25 mins Limoges (LIG) / Toulouse (TLS) 2 hours Bordeaux (3 hours)
- Coordinates N44 55′ 6″, E 1 43′ 54″
Keep In Touch
- Terms & Condition of booking
- Reserve a table
- Eco Credentials
- OUr blog
- Contact us
- Mention Legals
- Modern UI Kit